Indian Registry for Internet Names and Numbers (IRINN) in India that provides allocation and registration services of IP addresses and AS numbers, and contributes to the society by providing Internet-related information as a non-profit, affiliation-based organisation, and performing research, education and enlightenment activities.
Previous Event:APNIC 33 Conference,27 Feb - 02 Mar 2012 New Delhi, India
- NIXI Felloship - Youth Internet Governance Forum (YIGF), 3rd - 6th August 2014 @ Hotel Crowne Plaza, Greater Noida Walk in Interview for recruiting staff on Contract Basis for India Internet Governance Forum (IIGF) on 13.6.2014
- IIGF Recruitment Guidelines
- Date: 13th June, 2014
- Venue: NIXI office (Flat No. 6B,6th Floor, Uppals M6 Plaza, Jasola District Centre, New Delhi -110025)
- Time: 4 pm
- Request for Proposal (RFP) for Selection of Human Resource Recruitment Agency for Hiring Manpower NIXI invites applications for Empanelment of Arbitrators
- National Internet exchange of India invites applications for the empanelment of Arbitrators for .IN registry for resolution of domain name disputes in accordance with the .IN Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (INDRP) and Procedures. For more details click here. For Application form click here.
- NIXI invites applications for Empanelment of Arbitrators
- NIXI invites applications for Empanelment of Arbitrator advertisement
- IN framework for .Bharat in Devanagari script for public comments