Indian Registry for Internet Names and Numbers (IRINN) in India that provides allocation and registration services of IP addresses and AS numbers, and contributes to the society by providing Internet-related information as a non-profit, affiliation-based organisation, and performing research, education and enlightenment activities.
Previous Event:APNIC 33 Conference,27 Feb - 02 Mar 2012 New Delhi, India
- Minutes of IRINN second roundtable meeting.
- Webcast for Launch of .भारत in Devanagari script Walk in Interview for recruiting staff on Contract Basis for India Internet Governance Forum (IIGF)
- IIGF Recruitment Guidelines
- Request for Proposal (RFP) for Selection of Human Resource Recruitment Agency for Hiring Manpower NIXI invites applications for Empanelment of Arbitrators
- National Internet exchange of India invites applications for the empanelment of Arbitrators for .IN registry for resolution of domain name disputes in accordance with the .IN Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (INDRP) and Procedures. For more details click here. For Application form click here.
- NIXI invites applications for Empanelment of Arbitrators
- NIXI invites applications for Empanelment of Arbitrator advertisement
- IN framework for .Bharat in Devanagari script for public comments