Apply for resources
Internet resources are delegated and managed under IRINN's current policies
Please follow the instructions below to lodge your IPv4, IPv6, or AS number requests.
Not an IRINN account holder?
• Contact details of Internet Bandwidth provider along with their AS Number
• Network layout of your company to upload for justifying your resource request.
Following steps are required for getting the IRINN affiliation:
2. You will receive an email with a tracking number to confirm your application and this number will also be displayed on screen. Please quote this number and account name if you need to contact IRINN to inquire about your application.
4. IRINN will process your application and will update the status of incomplete documents if any.
5. IRINN will issue an invoice for IRINN affiliation if resource request is justified and documents are as per norms.
6. Make the payment of Invoice and IRINN will allocate the resources within three working Days.
Existing IRINN account holders:
1. Please send an email to hostmaster[at]irinn[dot]in from your registered email id, justifying your resource requirement along with the utilization status of previously allocated resources. You need to mention your account name in the subject line with in square braces .eg: [XXXXXX]
2. You will receive an email with a tracking number to confirm your request. Please quote this number and account name if you need to contact IRINN to inquire about your request.
3. The Internet resources delegated by IRINN are non-transferable for 3 year from allocation date.
a.) There is only IRINN affiliation fee i.e : 25,000 INR plus applicable taxes (one time) in first year.
b.) IRINN affiliation fee is not applicable for the transfer cases from APNIC to IRINN.
c.) Next year onwards Annual IRINN Affiliation Fee will be applicable and this fee for IPv4 and IPv6 components are calculated separately,based on the total address holdings of the affiliate at the time of renewal of affiliation. The annual Affiliation fee is then charged as the greater of these two components, which can be calculated by formula available at: https://www.irinn.in/showfeeCalc.action
d.) IRINN fee structure has been kept such a way that organizations can get IPv6 addresses virtually free.